Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce
Community Awards – Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Request for Proposals
The Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce is now accepting proposals to provide awards for the 2018Community Awards celebration.
The Qualicum Beach Community Awards are presented annually at the Dinner Meeting of the Chamber of Commerce. This year the awards will be presented on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 in recognition of community excellence in 2018.
This event brings the community together to celebrate the best of the best in business and community leadership. Nominees bring family and friends to cheer them on at this special event.
The event highlights one outstanding individual or organization with an artist-created prize. Eight awards in total are presented. These prizes must be individually created, attractive, and have a common theme. All awards must have a place setting for an acknowledgment plaque.
Please forward your proposal by Monday, January 7, 2019. Your proposal should include:
· Example design of the award – preferably a photographic image
· Details as to size, weights, colour etc.
· A schedule for creation and delivery of the awards to the Chamber of Commerce prior to the ceremony.
· Please keep in mind the awards must be available for plaque placement one week prior to the awards. Preferably the artist will place plaques supplied by the Chamber of Commerce.
· A price per award or a total price for creation and delivery of eight awards
Please submit your RFP on or before January 7, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org . For additional details contact Anne Dodson at 250-752-0960.