Experience all that Qualicum Beach has to offer
The Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce acts as a source of business contact information with over 150 member organizations. It provides the most up-to-date contact information for Chamber member businesses in Qualicum Beach. You can search the directory by either business name or by category/classification. Click here to view membership directory.
The Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping local businesses grow and succeed. It regularly provides practical information through resources on its website, opportunities at networking sessions and through small business seminars.
Right on the beach, the Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce operates the local Visitor Centre and is part of Destination BC’s Visitor Services Network. When you come to our Visitor Centre you will receive more than just travel information… you will receive personalized customer service! Our friendly, helpful and trained staff can answer your specific questions, give directions and offer travel advice. The Qualicum Beach Visitor Centre provides the following FREE to our guests:
- Maps and visitor guides for the Qualicum Beach area, and other towns/cities within the Province of BC
- Local brochures and information
- Local accommodation reservations and free local phone service for visitors
- Access to Wifi and a view of the beautiful Salish Sea
BC Ferries offers numerous trips daily to and from Vancouver Island.
Website | Toll Free: 1-888-223-3779
RDN Transit Service
For transit schedules please go to the following BUS SCHEDULE HERE
Local taxi service is Oceanside Taxi – (best to book in advance when possible).
VI Connector/Tofino Bus provides 2 trips daily North and South, stopping at various locations along the way. From the Departure Bay Ferry Terminal you can take a Greyhound Bus right to downtown Vancouver. Another option by bus is the Regional Transit system, which can be a great way to see the local area.
Tofino Bus 1-250-725-2871 | Regional Transit 250-954-1001
The Island Chauffeur is available for door-to-door service for 1 – 12 people as well as tours.
The Qualicum Beach Airport has been in existence since 1954 and serves not only Qualicum Beach, but Parksville and the surrounding area as well. With full fuel service, paved runways, and good parking availability, CAT4 provides a transportation gateway that is both accessible and convenient.
There are a number of operators based at the airport:
- Sunwest Helicopters Ltd – a commercial helicopter company.
- SkyDive Vancouver Island – sky diving enterprise.
- Final Approach Restaurant, which provides a full dining experience.
- Sealand Flight – flight training, flight seeing, aircraft charter, and rentals.
- More than thirty locally based aircraft also frequently use the airport.